Fórumozó
Ember férfi
Tanonc

And everybody will live in peace!

2007.07.16. - 13:22:42 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #108. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

Agihad didn’t lose yet. He decided to fight ’till death, just like three years ago…
Suddenly everything has changed… Night turned into day, the battlefield into cloudy sky… Azure has changed, too… She’s grown bigger, and her color went into white with a little golden…
-Ophelia? – asked Agihad. – How can this happen? Where’s Tristan? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you are dead!
-We have to win this battle of our past. Then we can live together until the end of the world. Fight, sweetheart! Fight for me, for us!!! We’ve got an other chance. We shouldn’t have to miss it, should we?
-No, I won’t miss it… I won’t lose again, I swear! – said Agihad
At the same moment, they’ve seen the Shade. He was riding Berserker… And Berserker took a body with her… Wot…
-What the hell is going on here? – asked Agihad.
-We have to defeat my past and your future… Only this way can we reach our present…
-And Tristan?
-He have to do the same… His past… He must defeat it… He must…
"You were born to be my baby..."

2007.06.04. - 00:01:14 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #107. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

„Agihad!” – Tristan shouted. „We can’t stop the orcs and the Shade, and restrain the fire in one time! You shoul extinguish…”
„Then I will kill the Shade! The fire is yours!”
„But…” – started Tristan, but Agihad was far, yet.
Tristan started to thinking… How can one man and a dragon stop a gigantic forestfire?
Suddenly somebody hit him on his back. Tristan fell of from Ebony. The black dragon tried to catch him, but a large claw scratched her back deep. Ebony cried painfully. She was young, and she wasn’t too strong.
His enemy, the 30 metres long green dragon unfortunately was really strong.
On his back, there was the shade.
„But… then where is Agihad?” asked herself Ebony.
Suddenly came to her mind Tristan.
„Tristan!”
She strated to fly down, but the green dragon stopped her.
She had to fight.
She had to die.

Tristan fell to a lake like 3 years ago. But now there was fire everywhere.
There wasn’t escape. Tristan started to cough because of the consistent smoke. His cloth catched fire.
He fell to the ground.
He suffocated.
He closed his eyes…
„Tristan…” – whispered a familiar female voice.
„Wot?”
„You have to live! Fight, Tristan, fight!”
„Wot? You are… alive?”
Tristan opened his eyes. Wot’s transparent, grey body stend before him.
„Stand up! Fight! Fight!”
Tristan stend up, then Wot’s ghost disappeared.
„Wot… Ebony!!! Where are you?”
Suddenly a burning oak started to lean to Tristan…
Carpe Diem

2007.06.03. - 02:04:31 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #106. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

Agihad was distracted. He can't say anything... That was too much for him... He has fallen asleep... And...
He was dreaming. He was flying.
- Ophelia?- he asked.
- No. I'm Azure, you know...
- Oh, I'm sorry, Azure. Where are we going? Where is Tristan?
- They are coming at our back, don't worry. And we're going to Devil's Peak.
- Devil's Peak... Wait a minute... XONDORF!!!
- Yes, Agihad. We're going to kill him.
- Where is the... murderer dragon? I will kill her... Kill her!!!
- As you wish, Rider. - said Azure happily. - But I'm afraid she is too strong...
- But I have a weapon... She can't defense against it...
- What is it?
- You'll see, Azure, you'll see.
They were flying... Agihad didn't see anything, but it wasn't a problem. Once, he felt a strange disturbence in Azure's feelings... Fear.
- Skulblaka spen! - he shouted. Suddenly, he saw everything. Berzerker was coming in front of them... That was the minute... Now or never...
- Azure, give me power!!! - their mind has combined, Agihad has felt he can do everything... He concentrated one thing...
- Berzerker!!! - he shouted. - Please, look here! I have something for you... You know, I can't kill you, so you don't have to beware... Open your mind! You can't be so cruel! You're going to kill me and you wouldn't give me my last wish? Please, be great. dragon...
Minutes have gone. The three dragons were making circles in the air... Finally, The defence of Berzerker's mind is disappeared...
- Right. - shouted Agihad. - Here's my present... Ophelia's and my pain... In one minute... And it's yours, murderer!!!
He given all of his power to it... And he felt the change in the dragons feelings... And yes: that was pain...
- Now, dragon... - shouted the young Rider. - You can see that there are things in the world which are worst then death... I don't want much... I just want to kill Xondorf... He was evil with you! He killed your Rider! Get revenge, Syrinx!!!
The name had a magic effect... The metal dragon closed her eyes... She flied up, to the clouds...
- What are you doing, Agihad? - asked Tristan.
- We must wait...
- For what???
- Just wait, my friend. - said Agihad.
Much time has passed... Finally, the dragon came down... She wasn't... She wasn't the same as before... She was... Beautiful. From silver...
- What has happened? - asked Tristan.
- What I've wanted... Syrinx has returned... I've killed Berzerker, the killer of my Ophelia! I've taken my revenge... Yours is about to begin now... Syrinx will kill Xondorf, don't worry!
"Rider!" - heard Agihad in his head. - "Thank you. You gave me light. And now, I'll give light all of you by destroying Xondorf and his dark magic."
"Thank you, Syrinx. You helped me to take revenge for Ophelia. You helped me to kill Berzerker... I thank you everything."
Syrinx didn't told anything more... She flied... Azure and Ebony can't fly with her, she was too fast...
AGIHAD!!!
They've tried to catch her, but...
AGIHAD!!!

Agihad's waken up.
- We must do something!!! - shouted Tristan.
- Skulblaka spen! - whispered Agihad...
The forest was burning...
- Oph... Azure!
"I'm here."
- Take me with you.
After a minute they were flying.
- We can't save the forest! - shouted Tristan. - The fire is too big.
- But where is it come from?... That's magical fire... A magician? A Rider?
- Maybe... - answered Tristan... Or it can be a Shadow...
- A new Shadow? That would be horrible...
- Then let's pray, brother! Can you see?
- Yes... Orcs...
- Their leader, you idiot! - shouted Tristan angrily.
- A human...
- Try to catch his mind!
- It's protected. I've tryed already. But it means nothing!
- Agihad, look at him! Red hair, red eyes... Don't tell me that he is an albino with magical power!
- Right. What shall we do now, brother?

2007.06.03. - 00:31:47 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #105. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

That was the end of everything. Agihad flied to death, Tristan and Wot fell to death...
There was no escape. There was no hope. There was no chance.
Tristan fortunately fell into a lake, but he hit his head to a stone. He foundered as a rock.
Wot wasn’t lucky. She fell to a pinetree. Large branch needled her body. She didn’t move. She didn’t shouted. She didn’t feel anything. She was dead.
Snowflake cried, and attacked the metal-dragon, but the griffon didn’t have chance. Berzerker ripped open her chest, and killed her.
Agihad’s attack failed. Berzerker with one strong strike she broke Agihad’s new, magical wing. Ophelia tried to save her best friend, her Rider… But suddenly Berzerker’s claw cut her neck, caused a fatally damage… Rider and dragon started to fell down, too… Fell down to death. Ophelia’s precius blood like rain streamed.
Ophelia with a big crash dived to the ground. Agihad disappeared among the trees.
Hope failed.
Berzerker laughed.
Xondorf laughed, too.
Evil forces triumphed over everything.

Light.

There was strong light everywhere.

Nothing else, just light.

„Where am I?” – asked Tristan to he air. His voice echoed.
„Where are we?” – reprised somebody. It was Agihad, in the light, too.
„We are dead?” – said Tristan.
„I don’t know. Maybe. I fell to a rock. I could die.”
„I… I… I drowned…” – whispered Tristan.
„No.” – thundered a new, third firm voice.
Tristan and Agihad had a look round. There wasn’t anybody else.
„Who are you?” – asked Tristan.
„It is not question.” – answered the voice. „You aren’t dead. But… Your fellows wasn’t so lucky… They… They are dead. I’m sorry.”
„What?” – shouted Agihad. – „Ophelia?! Nooo! Please don’t say that!”
„I’m really sorry. Your dragon, the velki and the young griffon died.”
Agihad cried.
„Wot… She forgived me?” – moaned Tristan.
„Wat was your friend, Tristan, inside her heart she loved you, not Eonil, you, Tristan. I know, she forgived you.”
„WHO ARE YOU?! And where the Nine Hells are we?!” – asked Agihad angry.
„Calm down, please. My name is Oromis. This is the chamber of an other world. This… Is the Second-chance-chamber for… Fallen Riders.”
„WHAT?” – suprised Agihad. „Wait a minute… I… I… I am a Fallen Rider, that’s right. I lost… Ophelia… But Tristan is…. He is an assassin, isn’t he?”
„No.” – said Tristan quietly. „Once upon a time… I was a young Rider. With a beautiful, friendly, kind black dragon, Nightfall. She was my best friend. Until Xondorf killed her. He teraed her heart, and I can’t do anything. With it, he teared my heart, too. I was lost. I started to work to him. I killed many people as Blackmask Eonil. I’m a Fallen Rider, too. And a sinful soul.”
Agihad can’t say anything.
„So, I think, your next question is: Why are you there?” – said Oromis. „Because you get a second chance. I have to tell you, Berzerker, the adamantium dragon is invulnerable… On skin… But on heart. You know, she was a honest silver dragon… But her real love’s betrayal poisoned her heart. Xondorf transformed her scales to adamantium, and her heart to stone. He exploited her. Then… by time, Syrinx became Berzerker, and she did everything for Xondorf. Xondorf is really strong. He can lead wounded hearts. Like Tristan, but he woke up. Syrinx shoul do it, too.”
„But how?” – asked Agihad hopeless.
„This is your second chance. Oh, and I forgot something.”
Oromis appeared, with two eggs in his hands. The first was black, as night, but glowing, as the sun. The second egg was blue, as the azure ocean. He gave the eggs to Agihad and tristan, the black to Tristan, the blue to Agihad.
„This is your second chance.” – said Oromis, and disappeared.
„Wait!” they shouted. „Who are you?”
„I told you… I am Oromis… Your… father…”
Then a large flashlight blinded them…

And they woke up in a clearing. Tristan lied on a scaled thing… On a black dragon’s back! She was about 4 metres long, and she was young… Like Agihad’s blue dragon…
„What’s the matter, dear Tris?” – laughed softly the black dragon.
Agihad was surprised, too.
„I’m sorry, my friend… But… Please, don’t be angry, but I think, I… And Agihad… Our memory is broken. How many years flied away after your born? And… What is your name?”
„What?” – laughed the dragon, but then she started to worry. „Are you okay? Did you wounded or something?”
Agihad came closer from his blue friend, who was sleeping.
„No. I… just can’t remember. That’s all. I can’t remember the last years.”
„Oh dear… You know, I am Ebony, Rider. I have chosen you 3 years ago… Like Azure have chosen Agihad. Do you remember?”
When Tristan heared the name, he fell to his knees. All of the memories of the 3 years attacked his mind. Agihad, too.
Then… They remembered everything. They were brothers. They were Riders again. They have friends. And… They have enemy!
„Where is Xondorf?” - asked Agihad quickly.
„Xondorf?” – woke up Azure. „Xondorf is dead! Syrinx killed him.”
„What? And where is Berz… Syrinx?”
„She… She is dead, too. She killed herself…”
Carpe Diem

2007.03.28. - 13:22:16 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #104. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I must do something... Ophelia!!! Help me! - shouted Agihad.
"There is a magic what can save us all... But... it is irreversible! Once you cast it, it will last until you live!"
- It doesn't matter! Tell me the magic!!!
"Skulen mon hongert!"
- SKULEN MON HONGERT!!! - shouted he, and than...
Something broken his armor at his back two places. Something white. Agihad was surprised. He has got... wings!
- Ophelia, save them! I will fight with this creature until our dead... sweetheart! and now... GO!!! - He jumped off from Ophelia's back, and started flying... over to the adamantium dragon... to his dead...

2007.03.28. - 10:02:42 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #103. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

The strong magic glanced off from the magic-resistant metal and the magical shield.
Agihad stunnedly looked at her. It was impossible.
Wot tried to catch the falling Tristan, beut suddenly Berzerker's large tail hit her and her griffon. Wot started to fall, too.
Carpe Diem

2007.03.27. - 14:03:40 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #102. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Wot! Save him! - I shouted when I realized what happened. - Until than... I'll do something...
Wot has flyed after Tristan, and Agihad closed his eyes...
- Skulblaka Spen! - I drawed my sword and stood up in Ophelia's back. He was ready to fight... and to die!

2007.03.27. - 10:46:37 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #101. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Niara, te teljesen eltűntél a történetből?/

Agihad believed, that Tristan hit his head... Yes, it was Tristan, but only by chance... Because of the attack of the metal dragon Tris lost his balance, and he fell of from Ophelia's back. The situation was hopeless.
Carpe Diem

2007.03.26. - 14:40:59 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #100. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

We was flying when she attacked. It was... horrible. Ophelia couldn't do anything.
- We have tu run! - shouted Wot.
- No! I have newer lost a fight! - I answered. Suddenly, Tristan hit me on my head. I've turned to dye...

2007.03.26. - 08:38:03 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #99. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

Wot turned down her head.
- I hate and contemn you, Blackmask Eonil. But... I don't have too many choice. I want to kill Xondorf, but not for you. Nor for this young Rider. For my family.
Suddenly Wot whistled. A small, snow-white griffon landed next to the velki.
- Then, to Devil's Peak! Bring it on, Snowflake!

Xondorf smiled looking into his magic orb.
- Fools... - whispered, then turned to the darkness.
I call you, Berzerker, Gatekeeper of the Damnations!
A dragon opened her flaming eyes. Berzerker was a half machine, half evil soul dragon, made from adamantium, the strongest metal of the world. She wasn't too big, but she was invulnerable.
- Yes, master.
Carpe Diem

2007.03.22. - 20:16:50 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #98. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- He tells the truth, Wot! He killed my friend and my family, too. but we have to fight together now! If you don't want to help him, please, help me!

2007.03.22. - 13:30:57 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #97. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

Suddenly Wot attacked Tristan. She pushed him to the ground, and put her sickle to his neck.
- Tell me, why let you alive? - shouted Wot.
- Because I can help you to kill Xondorf, who has massacred my family, too. Then you can kill me, but now, please, be my ally!
Carpe Diem

2007.03.21. - 14:08:14 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #96. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

The flight was beatiful. I have shouted much... In my happyness.
- I love flying!!! Wooooooooooow!
Tristan hasn't liked this. The flying. He was happier when we have reached Pentagonia. A few minute's later. A sound... Said that:
- Murderer...

2007.03.21. - 11:42:20 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #95. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- Wot hate me, but she hate Xondorf much more! Enemy of my enemy is my friend, isn't it? Of course, it's not sure, she will help, but I hope. So let's start!
- Yes - said Agihed, and set up Ophelia"s back. - Let's start!

And then Ophelia boarded...
Carpe Diem

2007.03.20. - 15:31:45 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #94. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- All right, let's... One more thing. Why should Vot trust in you? You... killed everybody she loved. But... Well, that's your business. I take you there. All the other things... those are your's. Got that?

2007.03.19. - 08:28:00 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #93. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- Then... Quickly, you and me, to Pentagonia! We will return with Wot, and maybe others...
Carpe Diem

2007.03.17. - 21:00:14 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #92. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Of course I am, but mí Ophelia... She is too young to bring 3 people with her... Maybe 2. But 3... No. She can't make this.

2007.03.14. - 08:48:38 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #91. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- How? Dear Rider, we have foot, too. Aren't there any waters? This isn't a problem. If Ophelia can bring you, me, and Sylenne to Pentagonia for Wot, we don't have problem. So? Are you ready to start?
Carpe Diem

2007.03.13. - 14:48:18 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #90. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- And how? We have lost our ship, Tristan! Don't forget this! I can go with Ophelia... Oh, this is good. I go there, and speak to her. I will persuade her, right? And I take her with me here. And we can kill that creature!

2007.03.13. - 10:23:55 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #89. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Próbálok nem haladni, hogy Niara felzárkózhasson, de tényleg nagyon rég járt errefelé. Asszem akkor most cselekszem valamit./

- Be our leader, Tris. I don't know ha can we find your master... - said Agihad.
- His name is... Xondorf. But... We can't start alone. He is very strong, and he has a lot of servant. A minor army. So we have to find Wot first.
- Wot? - asked Sylenne.
- Yes, Wot... She is a velki, too, and she is the younger sister of Xondorf, but they hate each other. And I... I had to kill Wot's family... Her husband, her children... And her, too, but she escaped.
- And why do you think she will help us? - wondered Slyenne and Agihad.
- Because... I will offer my life to her. So... TO PENTAGONIA, FORWARD!
Carpe Diem

2007.03.12. - 15:02:55 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #88. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/És most ki lesz a csávókánk? Majd írod te?/

2007.03.10. - 08:47:41 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #87. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- I'm so sorry... The velki poisoned my heart. But Solembum and he opened my eyes. My hands are bloody, but by time it can be washed.
But... not now! Destroy him!
Carpe Diem

2007.03.09. - 19:05:00 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #86. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- How many lives? How many, what is ended by you... That's terrible... I don't want to offend you, but... Well, we have got a new hope with you... And now... You can take your revenge with us. LET'S KIIL, SOLDIERS!!!!!

2007.03.07. - 09:42:46 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #85. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- Agihad, if I turn back to Eonil, please kill me. But I think if we together kill my master, we don't do too big sin. And you don't understand, can't understand it... He isn't the last snowelf! I guard the secrets of the velkis forever and ever! But... I think we have to find Wot. She is a fallen velki princess. She was my friend, until... until I killed her brother.
Carpe Diem

2007.03.06. - 14:15:34 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #84. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Captain! I'm sorry, but my opinion is that we've lost our boat... Our life... I'm tired and you are, too! We can't make it again... Morningstar has lost for us...
- NO!
- Captain, that's the truth... But we have other problems to make clear. We have to kill the last snowelf... Wait!!! If he is the last one, we will be... Criminals because of the killing of the last snowelf... Damn it! It makes no difference! Kill him! Finish him!
We start going up in a hidden road... Suddenly a light flashes...
- We are there... Now, we take our revenge! Soldiers, are you ready?! - shouts Sylenne.
- READY!!!
- Then let's go! - I say that. - Tristan, are you serious? Can you kill your master? Will not you turn back to Eonil? In that case... Sorry, but it's my duty to kill you... Understand?!

2007.03.06. - 10:33:14 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #83. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Hmmm.... A piece of HP?/

- Let's go to the vengeance! But there is another problem... There is the boat, the Morningstar in the desert! No water! Hmmm... Levitate to hundreds of miles? It's impossible... But, first, kill my ex-master!
Carpe Diem

2007.03.03. - 12:52:27 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #82. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Wait a minute... Captain, can you levitate things? I can. If we do it together, we have a chance...
- I remember something... Oh, of course I can!
- All right. Let's do it now... Vingardium leviosa!!! - the boat gets up and then it flies through the frozen waterfall.
- So, we've done it. Tristan, anything else to say? :-)

2007.03.01. - 10:06:53 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #81. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- Agihad! The waterfall... Your plan is impossible! The waterfall is next to the exit of the cave! We are inside! No way to the dryland! It's the path to death!
Agihad turned grey. Suddenly Sylenne shouted.
- There is only one chance... A long ago I learned magic... But I forgot a lot of thing. I try....
Sylenne started to concentrate.
- When I say "now" everybody drop chained grapnels to the waterfall! - said Sylenne.
- What? To the water?! - asked surprisedly Agihad.
- NOW!
Grapnels flied to the waterfall, when the boat lurched, and started to fall. Then... The waterfall frozen! The grapnels stucked, the chains tensed and the boat stopped. The Morningstar was hanging on dizzy highness.
- And - said Agihad, while clung - How can we GET DOWN???
Carpe Diem

2007.02.28. - 13:22:06 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #80. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Everybody!!! Watch yourself! We need all of you! We are a family, remember? - I shout and we all go to some protected place. Then, when we have gone out of the warefall, we find a cliff where we can get to the dryland.
- Captain, lead us! - I say.
- Well... Let's go! - and the soldiers start going up to the village. We have left there a few men and all the others are going now to the murderers destiny.
- You know Tristan - I say - I'm not an evil guy, but now... I'm happy. I will kill him! We all take our revenge!

<Első oldal> | 2 | 3 | Utolsó oldal